My sister, Trish, sent a very welcome package full of pictures of her family, spices, miniature marshmallows, and seeds to grow cilantro and basil!! Woohoo!! We plan to plant a small herb garden.
HOW? you ask?
The freshest lettuce available here comes with its little feet (roots) still in a teensy pot of gritty dirt. How do we spell EXPENSIVE? Lettuce of any variety is very pricey. I have no idea where they grow it, but I want to find out. We would love to visit whatever greenhouses may be in the area. ANYWAY! I intend to reclaim some of that gritty dirt and plant a few of our seeds. We'll watch them eagerly to see whether American seeds will grow in Russian soil. It will be a missionary science project!!
In the meantime, we're still just looking at the marshmallow bag and touching it once in awhile. Yes, certainly we will open it. But something so precious must be appreciated sufficiently before it is consumed.
And the precious pictures are already a part of our fridge wall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment